For more Dam troll pictures, go to my Flickr page !

Monday, September 21, 2009

Little Lady Fairy Starla


I have been experimenting with fairies in my Little Lady line, and I am extremely happy with how Starla came out! I suppose the results that are most worth it in life are always the most difficult to achieve...or so I kept telling myself while putting her together. Though she had many annoying setbacks, she is such a lovely happy ending to my frustrated tale of woe ;-). I would really like to recreate her to sell; its just such a shame she's so expensive to make!

3 comments:

  1. those wings are fabulous, in fact she is fabulous!
    I was working on a fairy outfit I found digging in a box this morning, but trashed the entire outfit because I wasn't happy with it. I have never found wings that I just loved. but those are some nice wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I was very excited about her wings - they were the inspiration for the whole look :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley love your blog great information. Karen

    ReplyDelete